|SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017|
The online registration of application has been started from 31st December 2016. The candidates are advised to submit their online application for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017 on or before 30th January 2017.
Candidates are advised to read here the complete details and recruitment process of about Multi Tasking Staff:-
- Date of Advertisement: 31-Dec-2016
- Application Begin Date: 31-Dec-2016
- Offline Challan Generation End Date: 25-Jan-2017 (up-to 05:00 p.m.)
- Registration End Date: 30-Jan-2017 (up-to 05:00 p.m)
- Application End Date: 30-Jan-2017 (up-to 05:00 p.m)
- Date of Written Examination: 16-April-2017, 30-April-2017, 07-May-2017
How to Apply for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies 2017Candidates can apply for the SSC Multi Tasking Staff recruitment 2017 through online mode only on or before 30-Jan-2017 (till 5:00 pm). Procedure of filling the application form through online mode given here below:-
- First visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission http://ssconline.nic.in/, and jump over the heading "Multi Tasking(Non - Technical) Staff in different States/UTs, 2016" then click on the "Apply" link which will be in blue colour. After that you will be redirected on http://22.214.171.124/mts/ website that is "Application Form Window" as given in below picture.
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017 has mainly three parts i.e. "Registration Part", "Instructions to Candidates" and "Apply Part".
- Candidates must have to read the important instructions carefully before filling the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017 under "Instructions to Candidates".
- Then candidates have to fill basic required details in "Registration Part" i.e. Name, Father Name, Address, DOB, Education etc.
- And in finally "Apply Part", candidates need to pay application fee, upload scanned photograph and signature in proper size and dimensions as described in "Instructions to Candidates".
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy Details
- Name of The Recruiter: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of The Vacancies: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Total Vacancies: 8300
- Job Type: Government
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th (High School) with good academic records from a recognized board.
- Application Fee: Rupees 100 for General/OBC category that will be non-refundable. SC/ST/PH/Women/ExS candidates are exempted from paying application fees.
- Reservations: Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/ExS etc. categories is available as per government rules.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be lies between 18-25 years as on 01-08-2017. The candidates should be born in between 02-Aug-1992 and not later than 01-Aug-1999. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
- Pay Scale (Salary): Rupees 5200 to 20200 + Grade Pay of Rupees 1800/- after getting selected.
Selection ProcedureSelection of the candidate will be finalized on the basis of their performance in the written examination, personal interview and merit.
Scheme of Written Examination and Syllabus: The written examination will consist of (Paper-I) objective type and (Paper-II) descriptive type.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning (25 questions, Max. 25 marks)
- Numerical Aptitude (25 questions, Max. 25 marks)
- General English (50 questions, Max. 50 marks)
- General Awareness (50 questions, Max. 50 marks)
Negative Marking: 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
Paper Type: Objective (Multiple choice questions in English & Hindi language)
Total Duration / Timing:
- For General Candidates: 2 Hours 10:00 am to 12:00 noon (No entry after 9:30 am) / 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm (No entry after 1.30 pm)
- For Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates: 2 Hours 40 Mins. 10:00 am to 12:40 pm (No entry after 9.30 am) / 2:00 pm to 4:40 pm (No entry after 1.30 pm)
Paper Type: Descriptive (Only be of qualifying nature and will be held only for such candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories)
Max Marks: 50
Total Duration / Timing
- For General Candidates: 30 minutes
- For Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates: 45 minutes